At Tebo, we want to promote excellent oral hygiene practices by emphasizing proper brushing and flossing techniques and by encouraging regular visits to our office twice a year for routine dental cleanings. We provide a wide range of services at Tebo Family Dentistry that are designed to meet the needs of you and your family for a lifetime. Below is a list of services we are proud to offer.
- Dental Exam and Cleaning - The dentist will evaluate for signs of decay, gum disease, or any other oral health problems. The hygienist will clean your teeth and check for gum disease.
- Dental Restorations – A treatment to restore tooth structure from cavities.
- Sealants - Thin plastic coating that protects the chewing surfaces of the tooth and helps prevent cavities.
- Teeth Whitening – A cosmetic dental procedure that helps remove stains and discoloration and make the teeth look whiter.
- Extractions – The removal of a tooth.
- Root Canals – The replacing an infected pulp in the tooth with an inert material to save a severely infected tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns – A tooth colored crown that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape and size after the cavity is removed.
- Veneers – A cosmetic procedure to improve the aesthetics of your smile.
- Periodontal Therapy – A technique used to restore health to the gum tissue that support the teeth and to prevent bone/tooth loss.
- Tooth Replacements - Manufacturing of artificial replacements for teeth.
Let Tebo Family Dentistry help provide you with the smile you’ve been dreaming of!